Our real estate lawyers are experienced in structuring complicated financing transactions for lenders and borrowers in connection with the acquisition, construction, development, redevelopment, refinancing and sale of multi-family, commercial, retail, hotel, industrial, health care and residential properties. The multi-disciplinary nature of these deals brings together lawyers in the Firm’s corporate and tax groups.
- Representation of numerous CMBS mortgage lenders with respect to single and multi-property loan transactions, including fixed-rate “conduit” and floating rate mortgage financings and mezzanine loan transactions.
- Representation of two commercial mortgage lenders in connection with a $116M multi-tranche conduit loan secured by a major governmental office complex in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Representation of two commercial mortgage lenders in connection with a $142M+ conduit loan secured by a portfolio of seven medical office buildings in Southern California.
- Representation of a major life insurance company in connection with an $88M mortgage financing secured by the borrower’s leasehold estate in an office complex.
- Representation of regional and local banks in a variety of real estate and real estate related loan transactions with respect to properties in New York, New Jersey and other locations throughout the United States.
- Representation of New Jersey’s largest hospital system in the refinancing of its hospital, nursing home and medical office building portfolio.
- Representation of a Fortune 100 company in a $500 million multi-property sale-leaseback transaction.
- Representation of a real estate investment/management business in a highly structured $107M+ capital markets refinancing with GMAC Commercial Mortgage Corporation.
- Representation of a major U.S. toy retailer in a $240M transaction involving the acquisition and synthetic lease financing of its world-wide corporate headquarters campus.
- Representation of a loan participant in the financing of the purchase of the Minnesota Vikings football team.
- Representation of the borrower of 1500-unit and 700-unit garden apartment complexes in New Jersey in its $80M and $25M+ refinancing of same.