Stephen M. Klein is a Member of the Sills Cummis & Gross Litigation Practice Group.
Prior to joining the Firm, he served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Faith Hochberg, United States District Judge for the District of New Jersey, during the 2013-2015 terms.
During law school, Mr. Klein served on the Fordham International Law Journal. He also received numerous awards, including The Ann Moynihan Award for Clinical Student of the Year (2013) and the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award. He was a Ruth Whitehead Whaley Scholar.
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Rankings and Recognition
- Selected for inclusion in:
- Benchmark Litigation: 40 & Under List®* 2023
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America* 2022-2024, Commercial Litigation
* See Award Methodology. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Student, John C. Lifland American Inn of Court
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- M.A., New York University
- B.A., State University of New York at Buffalo