Trust and Estates Associate – Newark
Sills Cummis & Gross P.C. is a full-service corporate law firm with offices in New Jersey and New York. At Sills Cummis & Gross, our goal is to make sure you are exposed to high-profile cases and receive the necessary tools to exceed client expectations. Our attorneys are innovative, creative, and collaborative; giving you the platform to flourish in an environment where your ideas matter. When you join our group of attorneys, you will work alongside some of the best professionals in their field of practice who will mentor you and help develop your skills. The firm not only makes a commitment to our clients, we also make a commitment to our attorneys. If you are ready to join an engaging, inclusive firm where you will have the ability to shape your future, view our open positions and apply.
Sills Cummis & Gross is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our workplace.
- 1-3 years of general trust and estates experience, experience in tax a plus.
- Experience with estate planning and estate administration.
- Experience drafting and reviewing relevant legal documents such as wills and powers of attorney.
- Possess a JD from an accredited law school with a strong academic record.
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to interact directly with clients.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume and transcript to Milvia Burns, Chief Talent and Strategy Officer, here.