Commercial Real Estate Associate – Newark
Sills Cummis & Gross P.C. is a full-service corporate law firm with offices in New Jersey and New York. At Sills Cummis & Gross, our goal is to make sure you are exposed to high-profile cases and receive the necessary tools to exceed client expectations. Our attorneys are innovative, creative, and collaborative; giving you the platform to flourish in an environment where your ideas matter. When you join our group of attorneys, you will work alongside some of the best professionals in their field of practice who will mentor you and help develop your skills. The firm not only makes a commitment to our clients, we also make a commitment to our attorneys. If you are ready to join an engaging, inclusive firm where you will have the ability to shape your future, view our open positions and apply.
The Sills Cummis & Gross Real Estate Department is an interdisciplinary team that provides a full range of legal and related services to participants in all areas of the real estate industry. The Department is ranked by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business (2022 edition) in New Jersey. Members of the Real Estate Department are listed in The Best Lawyers in America (2023 edition) and in the NJBIZ Commercial Real Estate Power 50, which ranks the most influential people in commercial real estate in New Jersey. Members in our Real Estate Department have also been recognized in the ROI Influencers: Real Estate 2021 list, published by ROI-NJ, which honors trendsetters and leaders in real estate in New Jersey.
Sills Cummis & Gross is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our workplace.
- 2-3 years of experience in commercial real estate finance.
- Experience in representing both banking institutions and borrowers.
- Knowledge of general real estate transactional experience (PSA’s, leasing, etc.)
- Possess a JD from an accredited law school with a strong academic record.
- Ideal candidate will be admitted to practice in the State of New York and State of New Jersey however if the candidate is only admitted in one venue we will require the candidate to waive into the other.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to interact and build relationships directly with clients.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume and transcript to Milvia Burns, Chief Talent and Strategy Officer, here.