- May 17, 2018
- ON3 Campus
- 340 Kingsland Street, Nutley, New Jersey
- Cecilia I. Lassiter
- Reinventing New Jersey's CRE Assets
Cecilia Lassiter is moderating a panel entitled "Reinventing New Jersey's CRE Assets" at this half-day seminar.
At this seminar, attendees will learn:
- How do developers take a building from out-of-commission to hot commodity?
- How are developers creating business and cultural districts that are attractive to the next-gen workforce?
- Will new development stem the tide of millennials and companies leaving NJ?
- Are any incentives being offered to promote adaptive & reuse projects in NJ and how effective have they been?
- Who are the target demographics, and what key factors are developers highlighting to make their product more attractive?