- March 22, 2012
- Sills Cummis & Gross P.C.
- 650 College Road East, Princeton, New Jersey
- Andrew B. Robins
- ICSC New Jersey Government Relations Committee
New Jersey's Licensed Site Remediation Program is now ramped-up and ready to go at full speed. As of May 7, 2012, remediation in New Jersey will be under the supervision and direction of private Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs). The NJ Department of Environmental Protection (NJ DEP) is already enforcing mandatory timeframes and more mandatory timeframes are scheduled to be put in place by May.
Anyone involved in sites that have or may have remediation issues should be versed in the new program. This informative program, featuring DEP Assistant Commissioner David Sweeney and industry experts Jorge Berkowitz of Langan Engineering and Environmental Services and Andrew Robins of Sills Cummis and Gross, will:
* help answer key questions about the implications of the new program,
* explain how to avoid compliance issues
* cover how to use the new program to your advantage