- June 27, 2014
- Ted Zangari
- New Jersey Business & Industry Association
June 30 is
the constitutional deadline for a balanced budget in New Jersey. As the debate
over how to handle the significant budget deficits for both this year and next
year comes to a conclusion, the speakers will cover the following:
Will there be any increase in taxes or fees affecting your business?
- Will the phase-in of business tax cuts NJBIA successfully advocated for in 2011 be impacted by the budget shortfall this year?
- What incentive programs can you take advantage of that could offset your tax liability?
- What is the likelihood of a millionaires' tax?
- How will the decisions regarding public employee pensions impact private-sector companies?
- How will the dramatic revenue shortfall impact state budget decisions and how will these budget decisions impact your business?