This senior-level forum will provide a legislative and strategic update on how to manage large-scale drug and medical device litigation. Up to the minute case studies and presentations presented by a distinguished, multi-disciplinary faculty will provide insight on how to effectively respond to the threat of litigation, minimize the risk of exposure to liability and manage the cost of litigation. Corporate counsel from the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech industries, attorneys from firms defending large mass tort claims and class actions, regulators and other senior industry stakeholders will all find this forum invaluable.
Key Topics to be Discussed Include:
- Successfully Managing Clinical Trials
- Litigation Management Tools: Best Practices for Corporate Counsel
- Effective E-Discovery and Electronic Document Management in the Drug and Medical Device Litigation Sphere
- New Developments in FDA Regulation and Government Legislation: What it Means for Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Expert Tips and Traps in the Courtroom: Judicial Perspectives in the Drug and Medical Device Arena
- Medical Device Recalls, Market Withdrawals and Safety Alerts: Corporate Counsel Strategies