- October 20, 2011 - October 22, 2011
- Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
- 650 15th Street, Denver, Colorado
- Lawrence S. Horn, Richard J. Sapinski
- American Bar Association Section of Taxation
- The Future for Voluntary Disclosures after the Offshore Disclosure Initiatives (Horn) and Joint Defense Agreements (Sapinski)
Lawrence S. Horn will speak at the Civil & Criminal Tax Penalties Luncheon on Friday, October 21. The topic of the luncheon presentation is the future for voluntary disclosures after the offshore disclosure initiatives.
Richard J. Sapinski will take part in a panel discussion entitled "Joint Defense Agreements, Part II." This panel will discuss the use of common interest and joint defense agreements in both civil and criminal tax matters, and consider the varying practices in memorializing such agreements. The panel will also discuss ethical considerations regarding such agreements.