- May 17, 2017 - May 19, 2017
- Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
- Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Meryl A.G. Gonchar, Jeffrey J. Greenbaum
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Hot Topics in Land Use (Meryl Gonchar); The Future of Class Actions in New Jersey (Jeffrey Greenbaum)
Hot Topics in Land Use
SPECIAL INTEREST TRACK
Land Use Law Section
Hear seasoned land use practitioners discuss some of today’s hottest issues affecting land use in the state. Topics include the intersection between religion and zoning regulations, an update on affordable housing, and recent cases stemming from the “Time of Application” rule.
The Future of Class Actions in New Jersey
CERTIFIED CIVIL TRIAL CREDIT TRACK
Class Actions Committee
The program will cover the latest developments in class action law and practice, including ascertainability, no-injury classes and the impact of Spokeo, Tyson Foods and trial by formula, picking off plaintiffs, class action waivers, security breach class actions, and much more.