Commercial Real Estate Associate – New York
Sills Cummis & Gross P.C. is a full-service corporate
law firm with offices in New Jersey and New York. At Sills Cummis & Gross,
our goal is make sure you are exposed to high-profile cases and receive the necessary
tools to exceed client expectations. Our attorneys are innovative, creative,
and collaborative; giving you the platform to flourish in an environment where
your ideas matter. When you join our group of attorneys, you will work
alongside some of the best professionals in their field of practice who will
mentor you and help develop your skills. The firm not only makes a commitment
to our clients, we also make a commitment to our attorneys. If you are ready to
join an engaging, inclusive firm where you will have the ability to shape your
future, view our open positions and apply.
The Sills Cummis & Gross Real Estate Department is an
interdisciplinary team that provides a full range of legal and related services
to participants in all areas of the real estate industry. The Department is
ranked by Chambers USA: America’s Leading
Lawyers for Business (2020 edition) in “Band 1” in New Jersey. Members of
the Real Estate Department are listed as The
Best Lawyers in America (2021 edition) and in the NJBIZ Commercial Real Estate Power 50, which ranks the most
influential people in commercial real estate in New Jersey.
Sills Cummis & Gross is an equal opportunity employer
and we value diversity in our workplace.
- 5-8 years of experience in commercial real estate finance.
- Experience in representing both banking institutions and borrowers.
- General real estate transactional experience (PSA’s, leasing, construction) a plus.
- Possess a JD from an accredited law school with a strong academic record.
- Ideal candidate will be admitted to practice in the State of New York and State of New Jersey however if the candidate is only admitted in one venue we will require the candidate to waive into the other.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to interact and build relationships directly with clients.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume and
transcript to Milvia Burns, Chief Talent and Strategy Officer, here.