Litigation Associate (4-6 years) – Newark
The Newark office of Sills Cummis & Gross P.C. seeks an Associate candidate for our Litigation practice group. This candidate can expect to be involved with a variety of assignments and receive valuable hands-on experience across a range of matters, including motion practice and discovery. The qualified candidate will have an opportunity to assume significant responsibility in complex litigation matters for key clients and be part of a vital & cohesive team.
Academic & Professional Qualifications:
- Possess a JD from an accredited law school with a strong academic record.
Former Federal Clerks or State Appellate clerks are encouraged to apply.
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey. New York State license is a plus.
- At least 4-6 years of products, commercial and business litigation experience.
- Strong organizational, reasoning and research skills; excellent written and verbal communication abilities; attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, and to interact directly with clients.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume and transcript to Puja D. Shah, Recruiting Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry, we’re not accepting third party admissions.